2014 GTS Freight Management Mildura 100 Ski Race
Conditions of Entry
1. All boats and equipment to meet scrutineering requirements as per S.R.A. (see scrutineering guidelines). Scrutineering is between 9.00 a.m. and 2.30 p.m. Friday 18th April 2014 at G.T.S. Freight Management. Equipment may be re-scrutineered at turnaround point. ALL finishing boats in engine classes to remain at Ski Club site until cleared. The first four placings in each engine class will make their boats available for class scrutineering after the event. Boats with scrutineering exemptions need to present exemption at scutineering table.
2. (a) All drivers must have current NSW Maritime or appropriate State Licence.
(b) All boats must carry registration.
3. Noise level not to exceed Waterways reg. 80 decibels.
4. All boats to be equipped with NSW Maritime regulation safety equipment.
5. ALL DRIVERS AND OBSERVERS TO WEAR HELMET AND LIFE JACKETS (NOT SKI VESTS). ALL SKIERS TO WEAR SKI VESTS (LEG STRAPS AND APPROVED HELMETS, INCLUDING SOCIAL CLASSES). ALL SKI VESTS MUST HAVE THREE OR MORE STRAPS ENCIRCLING THE BODY. FIRE SUITS TO BE WORN AS PER RULE BOOK.
6. All boats competing must display numbers as per S.R.A. rules 7.31. Identifying numbers will be advised, but not supplied by Mildura District Ski Club Incorporated.
7. MISCONDUCT TOWARDS MILDURA DISTRICT SKI CLUB INCORPORATED, OFFICIALS AND JUDGES WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF THE BOAT AND CREW. COMPETITORS AND GROUND CREW BEHAVING IN A MANNER WHICH IS PUBLICLY UNACCEPTABLE WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE TO THE MILDURA DISTRICT SKI CLUB INCORPORATED FOR EITHER A PENALTY/DISQUALIFICATION ON THE DAY AND MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM FUTURE MILDURA 100 RACES.
8. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Club reserves the right to refuse entry to any competitor.
10. Competitors will be notified about briefing
11. Substitution must be 3/5 Rule subject to the discretion of M.D.S.C. Inc.
12. All crews should submit a mobile phone number which may be used by boat crews during their race so the safety officer can contact them in case of break down.
13. SUPERCLASS. When entering Superclass an alternate class must be nominated. Acceptances for Superclass will be as per the SRA rules.
14. INVITATIONAL DASH. Please indicate on entry if you wish to be considered for this event as this event seeds you for the Expert Start Positions. When this field has been decided on, a $50 entry fee will apply as this year we are offering prize money.
1. All drivers, observers and skiers to have the relevant licences.
2. All drivers and observers only to attend briefing. Strictly NO ALCOHOL at Briefing
3. Breath Testing prior to Saturday morning and Saturday afternoon plus Sunday racing. ALL COMPETITORS
4. All boats must be scrutineered except those with exemptions.
5. NO refuelling at half way point.
6. All competitors must collect/remove their RUBBISH at 1/2 way point.
Boats to be scrutineered between 9.00 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. on Friday 18th April 2014, at G.T.S. Freight Management, Mildura CORNER OF 14TH STREET AND BENETOOK AVENUE. Scrutineering Checklist must be completed and handed in at scrutineering. Boats attending Show ‘n’ Shine will be scrutineered on site. Collection of entry pack only available at GTS Freight Management between 9.00a.m. – 2.30p.m.
ENTRY FEE MILDURA 100
Entry Fee for all classes is $220.00, except Classes 35-36 & 39-43 which are $120.00 and Classes 37-38 which are $50.00. There is also a SRA Boat fee for $110 per boat for the weekend. All Entries must be completed on-line and paid via PayPal
• Each boat MUST tow two skiers except tadpoles and disabled.
• S.R.A. Rules apply to ALL CLASSES.
• There must be no substitution of team members after the start of the race.
• WITHDRAWAL OF BOATS: You must NOT proceed along the course until after race is completed. DISABLED BOATS must display orange flag at all times. You will be collected and towed to the nearest ramp on completion of the race and after the sweep boat clears the river. Failure to abide will result in suspension from competing in future Mildura 100 events.
• It is the crew’s responsibility to be ready for the start two minutes before actual start time.
• Orange flag to be carried in boat and displayed.
(a) when recovering a fallen skier.
(b) being disabled.
• Split blue/white flag to be waved if needing medical assistance.