Mildura 100 - 2020
10th, 11th & 12th April 2020
The Mildura Ski Club Committee has for the last couple of weeks been exploring all options regarding the running of the Mildura 100 and with 4 weeks to go taking a wait and see approach.
At this point 3 weeks out from the event the situation with the COVID 19 Pandemic has escalated dramatically which gives us little prospect of holding the event.
Further our Volunteer Committee members who are Business Owners and Employees need to prioritise their time in difficult economic times to concentrate on their Businesses and Employment.
Given the above the Mildura 100 is postponed.
Competitors will be refunded IN FULL with no administration fees. Please allow our Event administration time to complete this process. We will be refunding in case we need to completely cancel.
If you wish to contact the Club please do so by email firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT telephone Committee members directly please.
Thank you to all the Competitors who supported the Club while we went through this process.
Thanks to SRA for your work and regretfully, for the sport in general, we could not assist SRA financially by running the event.
Mildura Ski Club Committee.